THE FLOORING MILL
Choosing your floor
The 6 step process to choosing your floor..
1. Review your space – Does your room have characteristics you want to enhance or play down?
Choosing a lighter toned floor will help a small or dark room look brighter and more spacious, however, cool or warm tones can add warmth or cool to a room. Mid-tones will add warmth to a room that feels cold. If your room is narrow or has different wall shapes, changing the laying pattern of the floor can visually alter the dimensions of your space.
2. Be true to your style – Are you drawn to the warmth of wood, the elegance of stone or prefer a quirky abstract designs? Our extensive collection offers something for all tastes. It is easy to explore the full collection we offer in our showroom.
3. Personalise your floor – By introducing a different patterns, or design, strips, borders and other bespoke features all help you to create your perfect space that is uniquely you.
4. View our samples –The best way to appreciate the authentic beauty and texture of our flooring is to hold it in your hands. This is why we recommend that you visit our showroom to view offer full size sample.
5. Arrange a home survey – arranging a home survey is easy, simply call our team who will be happy to arrange a home/site survey for you.
At your home survey, one of our experts will inspect your subfloor, take measurements, bring the samples you have selected in our showroom with them so that you can see them in the comfort of your own home with your own furnishings.
6. Once the survey is complete, a designated member of our team will prepare a comprehensive written no-obligation quote for you, breaking down the cost of your project.
At this stage, we can make any necessary adjustments to the choices you have made, if you would like to explore other products during this process.
If you choose to accept our quote, the ongoing steps in the completion of your project will be managed by an appointed member of our team, who will be assigned to your project and see it through to the end.
Once your floor has been installed in your home, your completed floor will be covered by our manufacturers product and installation warranties, so that you have the piece of mind of knowing if you have a problem you can return to us for an aftercare service.
* PLEASE NOTE. You can replenish your manufacturers recommended cleaning products in our showroom.